Wednesday, July 25, 2018

My Next Disney Trip

My next Disney trip is planned for May. This is going to be a trip that I’m looking forward to for many reasons. First of all this will be my first trip of the year. I am usually taking 5-6 trips a year and I’m getting a late start on my first trip this year.
This will also be the first time I get to spend a couple of days in the parks with my oldest brother and his family so it will be great getting to show them some of the things I love about Disney. Every time I go to Disney I try to do at least one thing new that I haven’t done on any previous Disney trips and this time will be no exception. There will be dinners at new restaurants, staying at a Disney resort that I have never stayed at, and hopefully getting a sneak peak of Toy Story Land which will open in June. Flower and Garden Festival is also going on during this time which is one of my favorite events that Disney puts on so it’s obvious that I am counting down the days!


No comments:

Post a Comment